- Billing & Coding
Access information on the language of reimbursement for addiction treatment services.
- Confidentiality (42 CFR Part 2)
Learn how ASAM advocates for patient privacy protections as federal regulations are changed and updated.
- DATA 2000 Patient Limit
Learn about the recent final rule that increased the buprenorphine patient limit to 275, resources ASAM has to help members increase their patient limit and information on the process to apply for a waiver.
- Standards and Performance Measurements:
– Standards of Care for the Addiction Specialist Physician Document
– Performance Measures for the Addiction Specialist Physician
– Specifying and Testing ASAM Measures using Veterans Health Administration Data
- DEA Office Inspection Tips
Know how to prepare for a DEA inspection at your practice or treatment center.
- Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants Prescribing Buprenorphine
Prescribing privileges have been expanded to nurse practitioners (NPs) and physician assistants (PAs) for five years (until October 1, 2021).
- Utilization Management Resources
ASAM provides resources to assist physicians when dealing with a payer utilization management issues.